Band 2 Clerical Officer (nightshift)
Job Title: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Location: Emergency Department, Altnagelvin
The Client: western health and social care trust
- Notify all outpatient referral appointments from ED to Partial Booking Department.
- Inform outpatients about the correct time, date and clinic.
- Receive and process patients on arrival. Verify patient details are correct at the time of admission or attendance. Direct patients to the relevant location and advice on any further or preliminary preparations.
- Ensure all essential hospital notes relating to patients are present and correctly assembled for medical and nursing staff.
- Ensure supplies of stock are maintained and order equipment and supplies as required.
- Operate pertinent computer/information technology systems (PAS and Symphony).
- Record and maintain appropriate statistical information for budgetary requirements. Input data for costing and charging purposes.
- Deal with all telephone enquiries regarding patients of the hospital and follow-up patients who fail to attend for appointments, etc.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
Hours of work: 19.0 hours per week
Email CV and job role to email@example.com
- Rates of pay £13.39-£17.38
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.