Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer will be responsible for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £9.50 p/h
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: Full time
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in both the Acute and Community Services. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager. The postholder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following: -
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
One year's relevant clerical experience*
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Relevant experience is defined as experience of working with computerised data information systems in a working environment.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hollie McArthur. Hollie.Mcarthur@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.