Band 2 Clerical Officer
|Salary||Up to £10.37 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.37 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs
To provide an effective, efficient medical records support service, carrying out a range of administrative tasks, including use of computer systems, maintaining good communication with colleagues, multi-disciplinary professional staff and reporting any issues to Line Manger as required.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support.
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems / keyboard duties.
- Photocopying and prepare documentation / papers for distribution / processing.
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
- Undertake reception duties as required.
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate.
- Open, sort and distribute mail for the department.
- Assist in the production of statistical information.
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust.
- 1 years clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- 4 GCSE's Grades A-C, including English language
Equivalent qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.