Band 2 Clerical Officer
|Salary||Up to £10.37 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jamie Leetch|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.37 per hour
- At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- At all times demonstrate practice the HSC values of Working Together, Excellence, Openness & Honesty and Compassion
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in a manner which assures patient and client safety
- Comply with all instructions in regard to Infection Prevention and Control
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them
- Comply with the Trust's Smoke Free Policy
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations
- Adhere to equal opportunities policy throughout the course of their employment
- Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public in service provision
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct for HSC Employees which aims to guide staff, managers and employers in the work that they do and the decisions and choices they have to make. Professional staff are expected to follow the code of conduct for their own professions as well as this code.
3 GCSEs (Grades A-C) OR 1 year's clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages. For some posts the following may be required in addition to (a) or (b) above: OCR Text processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) Shortlisting by Application Form
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. This must be clearly defined on the application form. Or One year experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and e mail.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.