Band 2 Clerical Officer
|Salary||Up to £10.42 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer in Antrim required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.42ph
Hours: 20 hrs
- Provide a high standard of clerical support and secretarial services to senior members of staff.
- In addition as a member of a clerical team, to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
- Typing letters, reports, forms and memos using a word processing system when required.
- Provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing relevant documentation.
- Organise and maintain relevant dairy/schedule and arrange appointments and meetings.
- Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with queries as appropriate.
- Collation of information in order to populate spread sheets for weekly/monthly and quarterly returns.
- Maintaining manual / computerised records, data bases and spread sheets.
- Maintaining an up to date filing system.
- Assisting in the training of other administrative staff within the department and appropriate to the post.
- Providing cover as required for other clerical staff.
- Inputting and retrieving from computerised systems on a regular basis.
- Cash handling including petty cash and lodgements to the cash office.
- Dealing with telephone queries, recording and delivering clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties.
- Filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Telephone duties.
- Maintain and order adequate supplies of stationery items.
- Collecting and collating statistical information as required.
- Under take any other duties as assigned by the senior Managers to ensure the needs of the department are met.
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times.
- Use Trust wide and departmental technology in line with the Trust's Information Management and Technology Strategy.
- Through his/her own actions ensure adherence to the Principles of Equality and Human Rights Legislation.
- a) 3 GCSE'S* (Grades A-C) to include English Language
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or a related subject plus GCSE English Language (Grade A-C)
1 years' experience in a secretarial or clerical role to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking
(b) GCSE English Language* (Grade A-C)
3 years' experience in a secretarial or clerical role to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided or contact Christine Thompson on 028 25642699 EXT 349.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.