Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Knockbraken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Knockbraken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 20hrs per week
Duration: 6 months
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
- Liaise with other departments
- Support School Health Team
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the trust to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local policies and procedures i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning and data entry or typing if applicable
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action
- Open, distribute and re direct mail as appropriate.
- Archive School Health Records in accordance with Trust policies
- Updating and maintaining computerised and manual School health records onto the Child Health System/Paris
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- 4GCSE's at Grade A-C (including English Language) or equivalent qualification
NVQ Level 2 in administration
A minimum of one year's administrative clerical experience.
- Good communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- RSA Qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 06/12/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.