Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer on a temporary basis based at Bradbury Centre, Belfast
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Bradbury centre, Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months
- Answer telephone queries
- Nurse duty desks and urgent referrals
- Use of C.A.T (Community Allocation Tool)
- Make up nurse pack and social care packs
- Order nurse equipment using Spidex, Ringback and Regional supplies
- Ad hoc administration duties
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A - C) or equivalent plus six months data processing experience
- One year administration experience in an office environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 13/12/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.