Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical officer required on a temporary basis based in Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 20 hours- (Monday-Friday 9am-1pm)
Duration: At least 3 months
- Prepare weekly work experience programme for work experience placements.
- Print weekly staff Off Duty Rota.
- Assist with completion of quarterly Payroll Audit for Maternity services. Updating and maintaining information on all current staff.
- Monthly NMC registration report - check NMC Registration due for midwives/staff nurses/managers on NMC website/updating staff files.
- Updating/archiving and maintaining filing system and leaver report cards for Staff.
- Ordering of stock and non-stock items via eprocurement and maintenance of stationery levels.
- Ensure all correspondence received is acted upon promptly and effectively and that consistent standards are applied to ensure a high standard of work.
- Accommodation bookings.
- Update records and maintain filing systems on a daily basis.
- Use of scanner, photocopier, binder when necessary.
- Telephone enquiries
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above, to include English and Maths
- Previous experience in an administration role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 01/01/2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.