Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer is required on a temporary basis based in BSO HSC Leadership Centre, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: BSO HSC Leadership Centre, Belfast.
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Provide Reception Duties, administrative and clerical support to the relevant Directorate
- Sort and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis, ensuring that the tray is emptied, and contents processed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming telephone calls and general inquiries.
- Accurately use and operate the computerised clinic appointment system.
- Word Processing/Typing letters and documents
- Ensure that the filing system is maintained and updated
- Arrange the photocopying of documents.
- Assist in the provision of information and data.
- 5 x GCSE'S to include Maths and English Language at grade C or above OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
- 6 months relevant experience
- Minimum of six months' experience of using Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).Basic computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 22/01/2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.