Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer with Ward Clerk duties
Rate of Pay: £9.21
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Duration: Until September 2021
- Provide Reception Duties, administrative and clerical support to the relevant Directorate
Sort and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis, ensuring that the tray is emptied, and contents processed
- Act as first point of contact for incoming telephone calls and general inquiries
- Accurately use and operate the computerised clinic appointment system
- Word Processing/Typing letters and documents
- Ensure that the filing system is maintained and updated
- Arrange the photocopying of documents
- Assist in the provision of information and data
- Input data onto the relevant Hospital systems
- Locating patients notes for admission to ward
- Filing investigations and keeping notes tidy
- 4 GCSEs (Grade A - C) including English Language equivalent or higher qualification
- Minimum of six months' experience using Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 24th September 2020.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.