BAND 2 CLERICAL OFFICER
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary Band 2 Clerical Officer in Newtownards. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday for a minimum of 2 months. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an administrative role with reception duties. Due to the volume of applicants we will not be able to respond to all CV's.
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
Four GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
1 year's relevant admin / clerical experience
RSA/OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I and Part II (or equivalent/ above qualification).
1 year's word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and letters.
Please apply with CV to link below: