BAND 2 CLERICAL OFFICER
Staffline are seeking to recruit an experienced Clerical Assistant to work in the Dundonald area. This is a full time temporary role, Monday to Friday between 7am - 5pm with an immediate start. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
Experience / Qualifications
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature)
- One year's relevant clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
Please apply with an up to date CV to the link below: