Band 2 Administrator
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Administrator required on a temporary full-time basis based in city centre, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.21
Location: City centre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Monday- Friday
Duration: At least 6 months
The postholder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department in the BSO.
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
· Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
· Maintenance of filing systems.
· Processing mail.
· Processing and collating information.
· Taking and relaying messages/information.
· Dealing with a range of queries.
· Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
· Making appointments.
· Arranging meetings.
· General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Be confident to work in a busy/demanding office environment
1. Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature). Or One year's relevant clerical experience *
2. Basic computer literacy skills
3. Previous admin experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline, regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE--Monday 26th April 2021**