Band 2 Clerical Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary full-time basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald.
Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Duration: At least 3 months
Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in both the Acute and Community Services. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager.
The postholder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
· Reception duties.
· Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
· Maintenance of filing systems.
· Processing mail.
· Processing and collating information.
· Taking and relaying messages/information.
· Dealing with a range of queries.
· Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
· Making appointments.
· Arranging meetings.
· General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
1. Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature). Or One year's relevant clerical experience *
2. Basic computer literacy skills
3. Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
*Relevant experience is defined as experience of working with computerised data information systems in a working environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE--Friday 21st May 2021**