BAND 2 CLERICAL OFFICER
Band 2 Clerical Officer required for Derry/LDerry area
Mon- Frid 9am-5pm £9.21ph
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Operation of computerized information system.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff.
- Prioritise and organise work effectively.
- Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately.
- Faxing and photocopying duties.
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Liaising within the team, and with other departments, agencies etc.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and Trust policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information.
- Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained.
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate.
- Assist with the production, presentation and distribution of written documentation using Microsoft Word, including letters, memos, funding submissions and reports
5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard*
2 years administrative / clerical experience
Knowledge of Computer packages (e.g. MS Office, Email etc)
Knowledge of office procedures