BAND 2 CLERICAL OFFICER
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary full-time basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald.
Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Duration: At least 3 months
Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in the Acute Team. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager.
The postholder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature). Or One year's relevant clerical experience *
- Basic computer literacy skills