Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Whiteabbey
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support
- Reception duties
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Routine filing duties
- Monitor and order stationary
- Cash handling
- Type reports, memos, letters etc from manuscript as required
- Assist in the production of statistical information
(a)3 GCSE'S (Grades A-C) to include English Language
(b)1 Years clerical experience in an Office Environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must posses RSA Stage II Typing/ Word Processing or equivalent
1 years paid clerical experience using Microsoft Suit of packages.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.