Band 2 Clerical Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
- Assist with the Recruitment and Selection process within the Trust as required, to include any necessary pre-employment checks, preparation of job files etc
- Prepare personnel files for new employees and file appropriate documentation
- Undertake work in relation to follow up of documentation in relation to new appointees
- Input and update staff records on HRPTS system and undertake validation of information as assigned
- Assist with the processing of documentation for appointments, termination and staff changes and file documentation as appropriate
- Extract information both from computerised or from other records on a regular basis to assist with preparation of reports, monitoring of workload or responding to enquiries/ complaints
- Utilise on a daily basis a range of software packages i.e. word, email, HR Databases
- 3 GCSE's Grade A-C
- 1 Years clerical experience
Applicants must have keyboard experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.