Band 2 Clerical officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
Hours: 8:30am to 4pm
- Act as point of contact for woman arriving for breast screening.
- Confirm name, address DOB and mobile number and ask if any covid symptoms
- Ensure face mask is being worn
- Mark as attended appointment on system
- Communicate closely with Radiographers by instant messenger/phone who will be in the screening van situated beside the reception (porta cabin)
- Communicate with main office regarding any queries i.e. if someone turns up without an appointment or are not on the appointment list.
- All other necessary administrative tasks
(a)3 GCSE'S (Grades A-C) to include English Language
(b)1 Years clerical experience in an Office Environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.