Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Undertake audio typing of outpatient / discharge letters.
- Provide clerical support.
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems / keyboard duties.
- Photocopying and prepare documentation / papers for distribution / processing.
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system.
- Undertake reception duties as required.
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate.
- Open, sort and distribute mail for the department.
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust.
3 GCSE's (Grades A-C)
1 years clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of packages.
For some posts the following may be required in addition to (a) or (b) above:
OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals)
Level 2 Award or
RSA Stage II Typing/ Word Processing (both parts)
One years' experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of Word processing, spreadsheets and emails.
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. This must be clearly identified on application form.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.