Band 2 Clerical Officer (E Filing)
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer (E-Filing project)
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Hours: 22.5days (3 days 9am to 5pm)
- Provide administrative support to the Electronic Digital Records Management system (EDRMS) project in Human Resources.
- Create and maintain HR files in accordance with appropriate guidance. This includes the safe storage, retrieval and disposal of files.
- Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting of HR information as required.
- Provide HR administrative processes in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and employment law. These will include responding to basic queries, dealing with requests for information, data input, collection and reporting.
- Undertake processing activity on HR computer systems and databases to support the efficient and effective delivery of the EDRMS Project.
- Communicate with all service users in an effective and courteous manner.
- 3 GCSE's (Grade A*- C)
- 1 years' clerical experience
In addition to the above applicants must have keyboard experience or qualification.
Equivalent Qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.