Band 2 Complaints Clerical Officer
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Complaints Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast .
Role: Band 2 Complaints Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months initially (potential extension)
Main Duties / Responsibilities
1. Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the Trust to ensure full and efficient service.
2. Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, photocopying and data entry.
3. Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action.
4. Use TRIM System to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
5. Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of complaints.
6. Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
7. To maintain and develop personal skills through participation in continuing education.
8. Any other duties as appropriate.
1. GCSEs (Grades A to C) including English Language or equivalent qualifications and one year's secretarial experience
or NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 year's administration experience
2. Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
3. Have effective planning & organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
4. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
5. Have the ability to identify solutions to problems and implement them effectively.
6. Have the ability to work to tight timescales whilst meeting targets
7.Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of high quality services with an ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 21st May 2021.