Band 2 Driver
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Driver required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Driver
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 8-10 weeks (potential extension)
The Transport Services Division of Patient Experience provides a service in both the Acute and Community sectors of the Trust.
The Transport Management Team supplies the Trust with a comprehensive range of high-quality, customer-focused services to patients, clients and visitors.
1. To carry out a wide range of tasks relating to Transport Services. The post holder will be allocated tasks as appropriate, from those detailed below.
- Collecting, carrying and transporting materials/goods including :
- Sorting/Packing and delivering Incontinence products to clients in their own homes, maintenance of records associated with this task.
- Delivering and collecting Aids/Appliances to and from client's homes.
- Drive any vehicle allocated within the limits of her/his driving licence in a careful, lawful manner with special reference to the needs of the goods/equipment being carried.
- Carry out daily checks
- Assist in vehicle routing
- Complete log books
- Ensure that a Motor Accident Report Form is completed and submitted at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event not later than 48 hours from the date of the accident, however minor, involving the vehicle in her/his charge.
- Operate lift ramps
- Maintain security and integrity of vehicle equipment
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness standards
- Maintain security of goods in transit using appropriate restraints
- Maintain security of vehicle
Current Driving Licence - Valid for use within U.K.
6 month previous experience in a similar role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 28th May 2021.