Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.42
Duration: End of November
The postholder will provide a high level clerical service to Consultants, Medical Staff and other Professionals at ward level and work as an integral part of the team. He/She will be expected to work under pressure without direct supervision. As the post holder will be ward based, he/she may be exposed to odours and will have sight of specimens taken for investigations. He/She will use the Patient Administration System and full training will be given.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support.
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems / keyboard duties.
- Photocopying and prepare documentation / papers for distribution / processing.
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system.
- Undertake reception duties as required.
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate.
- Open, sort and distribute mail for the department.
- Assist in the production of statistical information.
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust.
3 GCSEs (Grades A-C)
1 year's clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.