Band 2 receptionist
The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
- Operate the Trust Telephone System within Children's Services, Downshire Hospital in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Respond to internal and external calls and visitors to the building, providing general assistance and information to callers which may require tact and persuasive skills where barriers of communication and understanding are presented.
- Occasionally deal with distressed callers/visitors relating to social services issues which require empathy, understanding and the skills to reassure the caller/visitor before transferring the call to the appropriate person.
- Take and relay accurate messages/information.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week
- 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent qualification
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification)
- 1 year's administrative/clerical experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft WORD/EXCEL/OUTLOOK or equivalent packages.
- Rates of Pay: £9.21 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.