Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Receptionist required on a temporary basis based in Coleraine
Role: Band 2 Receptionist
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
- Provide general clerical duties and provide clerical support while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Reception Duties - meet and greet service users and advise various teams of their arrival. Direct clients to the relevant waiting area
- Contact point for staff if minor estate issues arise in Ferrard (eg flooding, vandalism etc)
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc as required from manuscript, audio, digital dictation
- Answering telephone and accurate recording/processing of all messages using outlook diary system
- Liaising closely with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Making up files
- Maintain, input and update computer systems as required
- Maintain and update manual records/process referrals as required
- Managing deliveries to the facility and ensuring they are delivered to the correct building/department.
3 GCSEs (Grades A*-C) to include English or equivalent
English GCSE (Grade A*-C) or equivalent
1 year's paid clerical experience in an office environment. This experience must include
- using the Microsoft Office suite of packages
Plus 5 of the following areas-
- word processing
- telephone duties
- data input
- data extract
- using excel spreadsheets
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.