Band 2 Receptionist with Admin Duties
Band 2 Receptionist with admin duties required on a temporary basis based in Beech hall wellbeing & Treatment Centre
Role: Band 2 Receptionist with admin duties
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Beech hall wellbeing & Treatment centre
Hours: 25 (8am to 6pm - Week 1 = 8am to 1pm, Week 2 = 1pm to 6pm (8.30am to 5pm other sites). Also cover counterparts annual leave.)
Duration: On going
- Provide an information point for all visitors and staff, meet, greet and direct visitors to their desired location.
- Deal with telephone enquiries courteously and effectively and redirect calls as appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all services and operational activities in the Centre
- Provide a Help Desk service for all departments for the forward reporting of faults in the building e.g. reporting photocopier faults and maintenance jobs, maintaining records and following up as necessary to ensure work is carried out.
- Check in all contractors / visitors undertaking works, issue visitor passes and keep a record as appropriate.
- Operate reception as designated collection point e.g. receive and track small parcels and special mail and arrange collection/delivery.
- Maintain contact with Support Services and other staff to facilitate smooth running of the Centre.
- Order stock supplies as required.
- Manage bookings for accommodation including meeting, interview and rooms.
- Assist with management of the Clinical Zone.
- Act as fire warden and participate in weekly fire alarm testing of the site (full training will be provided)
- Four GCSEs to include Maths and English ( Grade C and above )
- Ones years experience in an Administration role
- Basic IT skills - outlook, word, excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
- Flexible to work in a changing environment
- Previous Receptionist experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 19/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.