|Salary||Up to £10.37 per hour|
|Published||24 days ago|
Band 2 Receptionist with Typing Duties
Band 2 Receptionist with typing duties will be responsible for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Trust wide- all Wellbeing Treatment Centres
Duration: 6m ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will contribute to the effective running of the Wellbeing and Treatment Centre/s (WTC) and Health Centre/s by providing an efficient reception and administration service for the Centre. The post holder will deliver a quality reception and information service in order that both internal and external satisfaction is achieved, seeking continuous improvement by dealing sensitively with all people and ensuring dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an information point for all visitors and staff, meet, greet and direct visitors to their desired location.
- Deal with telephone enquiries courteously and effectively and redirect calls as appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all services and operational activities in the WTC
- Provide a Help Desk service for all departments for the forward reporting of faults in the building e.g. reporting photocopier faults and maintenance jobs, maintaining records and following up as necessary to ensure work is carried out.
- Check in all external staff and visitors who are undertaking works, issue visitor passes and keep a record as appropriate.
- Operate reception as designated collection point e.g. receive and acknowledge fax messages, small parcels and special delivery items.
- Maintain contact with Support Services and other staff to facilitate smooth running of the Centre e.g. for waste, environmental issues, deliveries.
- Order stock supplies as required.
- On occasions you may be asked to cover the Main Reception for other shifts within The Centre and other WTC's
Other Duties as required
- Deal effectively with people who may have urgent needs.
4 GCSE's Grade A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification, or NVQ in level 2 in Administration
1 year's clerical/reception experience.
- Experience using Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting
- Experience of working in a reception role
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hollie McArthur. Hollie.Mcarthur@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.