|Salary||Up to £10.37 per annum|
|Published||13 days ago|
Recruitment Support Officer Band 2
The Client: Local Public body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
The postholder will be require to provide high quality, efficient and effective clerical support to the following areas within the HSC Recruitment Shared Service Centre (RSSC);
- Receipt & Delivery Team
- Data Transfer Team
It is expected that the postholder will be trained across each of these teams to ensure service continuity during staff absence or peaks and troughs in activity. In all instances the postholder will be involved with a range of data entry activities, logging and receipting mail / email and preparing information for transmission to other teams both within and outside the HSC Recruitment Shared Service Centre (RSSC).
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide clerical support to relevant teams within RSSC, including but not limited to
- Reception, Receipt & Delivery Team and Data Transfer.
- To undertake data input to Recruitment systems, in real-time to ensure accurate recording of actions taken. This will specifically include the receipt of pre-employment documents arriving by email, logging these onto the Vision 2020 SharePoint site and storing the documentation appropriately in the virtual storeroom.
- To assist with covering all reception duties when required including but not limited to; opening and distributing mail, booking of rooms, manual application requests, ordering stationary, logging facility faults, receipt and logging of interview notes and dealing with members of the public, meet and greet / direct visitors to the HSC Recruitment Centre.
- To process the transfer of new start information to customer organisations in a timely and accurate manner to facilitate prompt payment.
- To carry out general filing duties to include the archiving/ cleansing of records in accordance with departmental and organisational policies maintaining filing systems both manual and computerised within the Recruitment centre.
- Respond to routine enquiries in the relevant mailboxes/ issue logs/phones from staff/customers where relevant and investigate queries as required escalating anything of concern to management.
- Assist in the ongoing service improvements within department by sharing ideas to enhance work processes and better fit the service delivery.
- To ensure the use of personal initiative whilst following standard operating procedures to ensure a consistently high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, and members of the public.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm -
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification OR 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Rates of pay £10.37 per hour + Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.