Band 2 Redaction Clerk
Band 2 Redaction Clerk required on a temporary basis based in Knockbraken, health care Park, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Redaction Clerk
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Belfast, Knockbracken Heath care Park
Hours: 18.75hrs , Job share to work Monday and Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00 and Wednesday 09:00 - 12:45
Duration: At least 3 months
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of MS Office with particular regards to Excel Spreadsheets.
- Ability to work methodically under pressure and to shifting priorities.
Use of Spreadsheet to maintain accurate records of files coming in to and out of Nore file store.
This to include -
- Use of the Filing Spreadsheet to maintain an accurate and up to date record of files held in the Nore file store. Update same.
- Prep Client files for storage or return to originating Office/ Oasis and record tracking.
- Liaising with the Redactor in identifying original and copy files requested from Field offices.
- Using spreadsheet to log files delivered and when returning original files to the appropriate office in a timely fashion when work is completed.
- Use of spreadsheet to record copy files held and their timely destruction as per retention schedule.
- Liaising with the staff in Field offices to ensure completion of transfer documentation.
Scanning and Printing of Client files.
This to include -
- Use of Uniflow system to scan, copy and print files as necessary.
- Scanning of client files to electronic file held on shared drive.
- Printing of redacted files from shared drive and compiling the completed physical folder in the appropriate file sections.
General Office duties.
To include -
- Provide phone cover as necessary.
- Answer intercom and provide appropriate access to the building.
- 5 GCSEs, Grade C and above to include English and Maths.
- On years previous experience in a administration role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 14th November 2019 **