Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Risk Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Risk Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 3 days per week
Duration: 3 months initially
To support the Risk Management Team in the provision of a professional, efficient, timely, responsive secretarial and administrative service. It is expected that the post holder will work in close collaboration with all colleagues in Risk Management and the wider Governance Team to ensure continuity of work.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake general clerical duties to provide clerical support.
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/keyboard duties.
- Manage and maintain desk and computer diaries for the Governance Leads.
- Photocopying and prepare documentation/ Papers for distribution/processing.
- Provide an efficient telephone service
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems within the Governance Department, including adherence to policy on Information Governance and Records Management
- Arrange internal and external meetings as required.
- Open and date stamp mail, taking action as appropriate and manage the Risk Management electronic mail inbox.
- Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Undertake any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Employees of the Trust will be required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible
- At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- At all times demonstrate practice the HSC values of Working Together, Excellence, Openness & Honesty and Compassion
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in a manner which assures patient and client safety
- Comply with all instructions in regard to Infection Prevention and Control
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them
- Comply with the Trust's Smoke Free Policy
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations
- Adhere to equal opportunities policy throughout the course of their employment
- Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public in service provision
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct for HSC Employees which aims to guide staff, managers and employers in the work that they do and the decisions and choices they have to make. Professional staff are expected to follow the code of conduct for their own professions as well as this code.
- 1 years' administrative / clerical experience
- Maths and English GCSE (Grade A-C)
- Equivalent qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.