Band 2 Audio typist - Full Time or Part Time considered
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up.
- Inputting Data to Computerised Systems.
- Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial staff.
- Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
- Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
- Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
Hours of work: Full time but part time might be considered.
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification)
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification)
- c) 1 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- OCR Level II Text processing or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 6 months word processing experience
- OCR Level I Audio qualification or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 6 months audio experience in a working environment
£9.50/ £10.40 per hour + holiday entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.