BAND 3 ADMIN
Job Title: Band 3 Admin
Location: Western trust
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Western Trust area, serving local residents.
- Provide a full secretarial support service to the team and other professionals.
- Maintain diaries; arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangement and hospitality.
- This also includes minute taking, audio typing and shorthand/note taking.
- Organise the office and carry out routine secretarial duties which include the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system, brought forward system, mail distribution, photo copying, binding and ensure relevant files are available for meetings.
- Open and record incoming mail and direct correspondence for the Team or otherwise deal with routine items.. This will include the writing and drafting of routine letters for signature.
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent of higher education standard and one year's secretarial* experience;
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent or higher educational standard and one year's secretarial* experience;
- Three year's secretarial* experience;
- Secretarial experience is defined as experience in an office based environment to include diary management, dealing with enquiries, word processing, co-ordinating meetings and taking notes at meetings.
- In addition to one of the above, 6 months experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and word is also essential.
- Rates of pay £10.40
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.