Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Admin Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.40per hour
- Call handling, both incoming and outgoing. Including processing messages/queries and following up queries.
- Assuming first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- General reception duties including processing of incoming and outgoing mail, greeting visitors and booking of meetings rooms (via Outlook Calendar or manual diary).
- Typing of letters, memos, reports and other documentation as required.
- Taking of minutes and typing of same.
- Photocopying, emailing and scanning of documentation as required.
- Undertake filing and maintaining an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system, in line with Records Management protocol.
- Processing, follow-up and receipting of supplies and equipment.
- Liaising with other internal departments and external stakeholders in relation to regional referrals and NHSCT bed flow.
- Input and extract information from various computerised systems.
- Collection and collation of statistical information. Timely entry of information onto Excel spreadsheets and other inhouse databases.
- Development of electronic documentation (using Microsoft 365.)
- Controlling access to, and sharing information in, shared folders.
- Monitoring central email accounts and actioning referrals or bed requests.
- Participate in on the job training of new staff including office processes and use of computer systems.
- Participate in learning and completion of mandatory training both face to face and via e-learning.
- The post holder will be working in a changing environment and will be expected to adapt to change and undertake other duties within the band of the post as necessary.
- 4 GCSEs to include English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years' experience working in a team administration office environment.
- 2 years' experience working in a team administration office environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years' working
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.