|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||28 days ago|
|Contact email||Graham Black|
Band 3 Admin Assistant
The Client: Local Public body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with Team Managers, Administration and members of the Public etc in matters pertaining to Social Services.
- Undertake routine administrative duties, including filing, making appointments, maintaining diaries, distributing incoming mail and personally dealing with routine items, receiving telephone calls and taking action in accordance with established regulations and procedures. Distribution of circulars and leaflets as required.
- Attend meetings at the request of the Team Manager, taking minutes, typing and distribution, for example, Child Protection Case Conferences, Looked After Children Reviews, Case Planning Meetings, Strategy Meetings etc.
- Compiling routine and non-routine letters for signature.
- Typing/Word Processing correspondence, reports and agendas.
- To maintain computerised records as appropriate.
- To record and prepare statistics, as required by the Trust.
- To prepare files for opening and closure
- To keep supplies of stationery and order when necessary.
- Processing forms for conferences and courses.
- Provide switchboard cover as and when required.
- Participate in the agreed system of staff appraisal and personal development within the Trust.
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of office policies, procedures, systems and practices.
- Liaise with all disciplines of staff within the Trust as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time within the framework of the post.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week - 9am 5pm
- 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years relevant administrative / clerical experience
- Minute taking experience essential
- 2 years relevant administrative/clerical experience
- Rates of pay £11.11 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.