Band 3 Admin Assistant
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Admin Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Knockbracken, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Location: Knockbracken, Belfast
Duration: At least 6 months
The post holder will be responsible for providing a range of administrative and clerical support to the Ambulance Service Area Manager (ASAM) and Station Officer (SO) level as required. This will require the planning, prioritising and monitoring of workload to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide daily administrative and clerical support, including drafting and typing letters, audio typing, data inputting and processing, email management, records management etc.
2. To organise and maintain diaries as required and to ensure the ASAM/SO is well prepared for meetings with relevant supporting agenda and paperwork.
3. To utilise Microsoft Office applications in order to produce high quality documents, presentations and reports as required.
4. To deal with incoming emails, faxes and post and ensure effective and timely management of same, ensuring that action is taken and issues prioritised.
5. To manage routine telephone calls, enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders as required, ensuring that action is taken and issues prioritised.
6. To ensure that all information is produced in line with current legislation requirements and policies/procedures within the Trust, in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
7. To provide administrative services which include organising of meetings, issuing of agendas, supporting documentation and initiating follow-up actions as required. Minute/note taking responsibilities as directed.
8. To devise and maintain office administration systems to deal efficiently with
paper flow; organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information eg monitoring/brought forward systems, management information systems, filing systems etc and the implementation of improvements and additions required, in accordance with Trust Policies and Procedures.
9. To record and monitor staff absence recordss in accordance with Trust Policies and Procedures. To develop, maintain and publish weekly, monthly reports (or as directed) to be forwarded to relevant personnel.
10. To monitor and request orders relating to Office stationery to ensure adequate supplies are maintained.
11. To welcome visitors, corporate guests and arrange/provide hospitality as required.
1. 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English/English Language (or equivalent) and a minimum of one year's experience in an administrative or secretarial position to include a working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation or equivalent.
A minimum of two years experience in an administrative or secretarial position to include a working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation or equivalent.
2. Word/Text Processing Level 2 - OCR/RSA (or equivalent).
3. Demonstrate ability to minute/note take.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 21/06/2021**