Band 3 Admin/Clerical Officer
Band 3 Admin/Clerical Officer with reception duties required on a temporary basis based in Newtownards
Role: Band 3 Admin/Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri - 18.75 hours - Part- time; 5pm to 8.45pm
Duration: March 2020 initially
- Word processing /producing reports/spreadsheets/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
- General office duties such as photocopying/scanning.
- Order stationery.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) and Mathematics or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience*
- 2 years relevant experience*
- ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 3rd October 2019.**