Band 3 Admin Support
Band 3 Admin Support required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £10.40 p/h
Location: Knockbracken, Mourne building
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be required to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to include word processing and diary management as required. The post holder will be the first point of contact for members of the public making enquiries by telephone.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake a range of admin support duties including, Appointment Booking, maintaining diaries, filing, receiving, processing, typing and distributing incoming mail.
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility.
- Upload, accept and allocate all referrals received in Nursing Duty Desk in a timely and effective manner. To include assisting the Health Professional Caseloads.
- Maintain adequate supplies of stock and stationery, and order stock/nonstock items using Trust's E-procurement system and Ordering of medical equipment.
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerised are maintained in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with local policy and procedure.
- Ensure that systems are in place to provide data returns, which support the provision of service reports.
- Support the admin manager to collate statistical information.
- Participate in the development of local policies and procedures, as appropriate
- Ensure all that tasks/duties are completed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards
- Establish, maintain, and develop good working relationships with managers and staff at all levels throughout the Trust and interact effectively with members of the public as required.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Provide cross cover for all Specialist Nursing Admin staff during periods of sick/annual leave
- Minute Taking if deemed necessary
- a. 4 GCSEs at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative experience. OR
- NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative experience.
OR c. A minimum of two year's administrative experience. Shortlisting by Application Form Essential
AND Experience of using key information systems e.g., Paris, Staff Plan, Dates, PAS, EProcurement etc.
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- An ability to meet deadlines, work across various service areas and work under pressure
- Ability to relate / communicate with operational staff and senior management through all levels of the organisation 4. Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.