The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Dungannon, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Word processing / producing reports / working on computer systems.
- Data input / retrieval of information.
- Creation and completion of spreadsheets.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested.
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Collation of statistical information for reports.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System and shared drive.
- Answering telephone.
- General office duties such as photocopying/scanning.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) and Mathematics or equivalent and 1 year's relevant experience
- 2 years' relevant experience*
- ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
- Relevant experience is defined as experience of working with computerised data information systems in a working environment
- Excellent communication skills, good organisational skills, ability to work on own initiative and adaptable.
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.