Band 3 Administration Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Administration Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40ph
Duration: Temporary On-going
- To undertake a range of admin support duties including, making appointments, maintaining diaries, receiving, processing and distributing incoming mail, personally dealing with routine items, provision of typing and admin support to senior staff.
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility.
- Deal with incoming/outgoing mail and ensure that mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff and in a timely manner.
- Arrange and attend meetings, taking minutes, typing and distribution of same.
- Record, appropriately direct, and monitor incoming requests for information and outgoing submissions.
- Provide accurate record keeping.
- Participate in the development of local policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Arrange transport of patient records as and when required, in line with Trust Data Protection and Transfer of Records policies and procedures.
- Print, copy, and scan documents accurately and with care to produce records that meet a consistently high standard.
- Ensure that filing systems are accurately and consistently maintained and updated.
- Use and operate the computer systems accurately, to input, process, and retrieve information from electronic databases and other sources as required.
- Collect and collate statistical information.
- Participate in quality assurance exercises.
- Maintain adequate supplies of stock and stationery, as required.
- Participate in meetings and take appropriate action in line with service provision as appropriate to band.
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, call handling, making appointments, and accurately relaying messages and information.
- Maintain the physical office and storage space used by the Muckamore Abbey Hospital Inquiry & Trust Liaison Team as a secure and accessible environment.
- Ensure that work for which they are responsible is processed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Establish, maintain and develop close working relationships with managers and staff at all levels throughout the Trust and interact effectively with members of the public as required.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Prioritise workload in accordance with expected outcomes.
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C / 9-4 to include English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 year's experience in a clerical / administrative role
NVQ Level II in Administration / other Higher Qualification, and 1 year's experience in a clerical / administrative role
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel, or equivalent
Ability to work as part of a team
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.