Band 3 Administration Officer with Typing Duties
|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Admin Officer with typing duties required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Admin Officer with typing duties
Rate of Pay: £11.11ph
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Duration: Maternity Cover
The post holders will provide a full and wide range of administrative and clerical support and typing duties within Learning Disability Department and within the Senior Nurse Management and Consultant Teams.
These Band 3 posts will include responsibility for scrutinising Mental Health Order Detention Forms, assisting with the organisation of Mental Health Review Tribunals and provide a secretarial and administrative service to Nursing and Social Work and Consultant Teams
- 4 GCSE is at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative/clerical experience
c. A minimum of two year's administrative/clerical experience and GCSE in English Language at grade C or equivalent
- RSA/OCR Stage 2 Typing/Word Processing ( Parts 1&2) or equivalent qualification, OR have six months word processing experience OR Minute taking experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.