Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Forster Green Hospital, Belfast- ophthalmology department
Hours: 18.75 hours Monday - Friday 9am-12:45pm
Duration: At least 3 months
- To receive and deal with incoming telephone calls
- To deal with the receipt, recording and distribution of mail and other correspondence, including faxes and e-mail, in an efficient manner.
- Input data to relevant spreadsheets and databases and collate and compile statistical information when required
- Ensure that files are properly indexed for prompt retrieval and that filing is kept up-to-date
- Assist with postal duties
- 4 GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification AND 1 year admin experience within an office environment
- All applicants must have one year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar, including Microsoft Excel
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 17th October 2019