Band 3 Administrative Assistant
|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jamie Leetch|
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £11.11 per hour
- Call handling, both incoming and outgoing. Including processing messages/queries, taking of detailed referrals, making appointments and following up queries.
- Assuming first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders -including service users.
- General reception duties including processing of incoming and outgoing mail, greeting visitors and booking of meetings rooms (via Outlook Calendar or manual diary).
- Typing of letters, memos, reports and other documentation as required.
- Taking of minutes and typing of same.
- Photocopying, emailing and scanning of documentation as required.
- Undertake filing and maintaining an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system, in line with Records Management protocol.
- Processing, follow-up and receipting of supplies and equipment (including complex service user related equipment)
- Liaising with other internal departments and external stakeholders in relation to a number of issues including, the installation and commissioning of complex equipment and adaptations
- Input and extract information from various computerised systems to include duties such as,
- locating service user data
- processing referrals
- booking appointments
- arranging clinics
- ordering and receipting supplies
- collecting and collating statistical information
- development of electronic documentation (using MS Office Suite)
- controlling access to and information in shared folders
- monitoring central email accounts
a. 4 GCSE's to include English and Mathematics (Grade A*-C) or equivalent AND 1 years' experience working in a team administration office environment
b. 2 Years' experience working in a team administration office environment
In addition to a and b applicants must process a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years' working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in an office environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.