Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £11.11 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs & 18.75 hrs
- Call handling, both incoming and outgoing. Including processing messages/queries, taking of detailed referrals, making appointments and following up queries.
- Assuming first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders - including service users.
- General reception duties including processing of incoming and outgoing mail, greeting visitors and booking of meetings rooms (via Outlook Calendar or manual diary).
- Typing of letters, memos, reports and other documentation as required.
- Taking of minutes and typing of same.
- Photocopying, emailing and scanning of documentation as required.
- Undertake filing and maintaining an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system, in line with Records Management protocol.
- Processing, follow-up and receipting of supplies and equipment (including complex service user related equipment)
- Liaising with other internal departments and external stakeholders in relation to a number of issues including, the installation and commissioning of complex equipment and adaptations
(a) 4 GCSEs to include English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent
AND 1 years' experience working in an office environment.
(b) 2 years' experience working in an office environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years' working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.