Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Linen hall Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: Until 31/12/19
The post holder will be required to provide administrative support to the Local Commissioning Group (LCG) office, business support manager, senior commissioning managers and commissioning lead, with specific emphasis on community partnership initiatives.
- To develop, oversee and implement office management systems and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the LCG
- Provide administration support in the planning, organising, arranging and implementation of community partnership initiatives co-ordinated through the LCG
- Service various working groups/meetings by preparing papers and reports, draft agendas, taking minutes, and following up on appropriate actions to ensure they are completed within the agreed timeframes
- Effectively deal with relevant queries that occur, resolving problems using own initiative within certain parameters.
- Maintaining up to date mailing and distribution lists and the LCG website, liaising with integrated care to ensure coordinated communication with ICPs
- To maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image appropriate to the office of the Belfast Local Commissioning Lead.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND
NVQ Level 3, 2 'A' Levels or equivalent NQF Level 3 qualification or higher qualification AND
18 months relevant experience*
3 years relevant experience*
* Relevant experience is defined as working in a secretarial role to include typing, diary management, and communication with all levels in the organisation
2. RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or equivalent OR 1 years word processing experience in an office / work environment
3. Experience using Microsoft Office- including Excel, Word etc
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 27th September 2019