Band 3 Administrative Officer
Temporary Administrative Officer required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- Pharmaceutical ordering for pharmacy medicines homecare.
- Telephoning, emailing and faxing orders.
- Receipting and issuing goods.
- Organise and prioritise workload ensuring attention to detail and accuracy.
- To be responsible for delivery queries, returning goods and arranging for replacement and/or credit.
- To liaise with hospital pharmacies to resolve queries speedily and efficiently.
- To be responsible for requesting, collating information in relation to uncollected prescriptions. Liaise with nursing teams and support staff in relation to patients collecting their medication
- Verify invoice prices and also ensure suppliers are adhering to Regional Contracts and Schedules and where applicable current prices are available.
- To be responsible for requesting and clearing of outstanding invoices.
- To be responsible for requesting and clearing of credit notes.
- To ensure that invoices for pharmacy medicines homecare are processed within the required timescale.
- Regular maintenance of electronic and manual filing systems.
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner, dealing with queries and taking appropriate action.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- 4 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification AND 1 years relevant experience in a financial role
- OR 2 years experience in a financial role
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word
- Sound knowledge and experience of finance and accounts, including raising purchase orders and invoicing
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.