Band 3 Administrator
Band 3 Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Business Support Organisation - Boucher Road, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Business Support Organisation - Boucher Road, Belfast.
Hours: 37.5 (mon - fri 9.00am - 5.00pm)
Duration: Until August 2020
To assist the Customer Helpline Supervisor in the provision of an efficient and effective customer focused service to Health and Social Care (NI) (HSCNI) customers in line with PaLS policies and procedures, ensuring Service Level Agreement and Business Plan objectives are achieved.
Communicate with customers in response to emergency stock demand, ensuring non routine demand is recorded, inputted into the warehouse management system and processed in keeping with resources available within agreed timeframes to meet customer needs
Monitor/analyse daily stock exception reports relating to customer order demand using Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook). Communicate with PaLS Logistics Stock Management and warehouse teams and agree immediate course of action to maximise stock allocation within delivery cycle timeframes
Contribute to the investigation and resolution of customer stock delivery after sales discrepancies, which include communication with Logistics teams and the interrogation of warehouse management and eFinancials systems. Escalate significant / high value discrepancies to line / senior manager where necessary. Maintain accurate records of aftersales discrepancies for monitoring / analysis purposes
Process HSC customer / Private sales stock orders within scheduled input deadline times for those customers PaLS provide a proxy inputting service for.
Process HSC and Private sector customer requests for stock returns, ensuring returns criteria are met and all necessary documentation is generated using eFinancials and Business Intelligence reporting systems.
Record customer complaints via the PaLS customer complaints database. Where appropriate take the lead in the investigation of customer complaints and recommend corrective and preventive measures to be taken
Communication and Information Management
- Assist in daily call handling, responding to customer queries and provide assistance as appropriate
- Assist in the daily creation /maintenance of all HSC customer Internal Delivery Address related standing data records in keeping within agreed timeframes using FPL eFinancials application
- Assist in the filing of team related records in line with PaLS records management, retention and destruction protocols
- Comply with BSO and PaLS policies and procedures relevant to the post and contribute in the process review and implementation of continuous quality improvement opportunities within the Customer Helpline department
Actively Participate in Performance management and self-development opportunities
- A minimum of 5GCSE's at Grade A-C to include Mathematics and English OR relevantNVQ Level 2 orGNVQ qualification plus 1 year's relevant experience**
Two (2) years relevant work based experience**.
**This experience should be within a general Customer Service environment. This setting should deal with customer order processing, customer call handling and using Microsoft office applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Ability to meet high standards of quality and professionalism
- Ability to maintain and improve customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage, analyse and evaluate information to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- Ability to operate PC software and business applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a purchasing and supply and/or finance related computerised and e-commerce systems.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 5th Februrary 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.