Band 3 Administrator
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Cregagh Road, Belfast, with a move to Knockbracken, Belfast in near future.
Role: Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Location: Cregagh Road, Belfast (will move to Knockbracken in near future)
Hours: 37.5 hrs --Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Duration: Ongoing- reviewed on a monthly basis
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for procuring Domiciliary Services for assessed clients in need of services from the Trust's Home Care Services and the Independent Sector, which may include working over a 7 day week. A major element of this work will be responding to hospital discharges and will require someone who has the ability to work under pressure. They will be required to liaise with Community Teams and other professionals in the Trust to expedite the delivery of timely and responsive services.
1. Participate as a member of the Care Bureau team to provide a responsive and efficient procurement of Domiciliary Services across all Programmes of Care.
2. Respond efficiently and effectively to all requests for service provision in line with established protocols and guidelines.
3. Ensure that once each request is made and the response time has lapsed that next provider is contacted in line with the procurement guidelines.
4. Inform the line manager where there are issues with responsiveness from the various suppliers of care.
5. Maintain records and information that will advise Care Professionals and the Trust's Contract's Department on issues of contract compliance and quality indicators.
6. Ensure all information is maintained accurately on the E-Brokerage System.
7. Establish close working with all stakeholders including professional managers, service providers and the Trust.
4 GCSE's including English (Grades A-C) or equivalent and 1 years' administrative experience
OR NVQ Level 2 Administration and 1 year's administrative experience
OR A minimum of 2 years' administrative experience
ALSO: Experience of using key information systems eg. E-Brokerage, Paris, Staffplan etc
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 11/06/2021**