Band 3 Administrator
Administrator (Band 3)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Support the ORECNI team by provision of administrative support to the HSC REC Managers and the Head of the ORECNI.
- Assist in the planning of REC and other stakeholder group meetings by liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including HSC REC members and HSC staff.
- Assist in the organisation and prioritisation of the ORECNI Service Research
- Ethics Applications and post approval documents. Support and administer processes to sustain the ORECNI through administrative protocols, processes and procedures in line with service needs.
- Prepare and publish minutes of sub-groups and maintain action logs in a timely fashion. Record and maintain all actions taken to ensure that the audit trial is clear and up to date using relevant ORECNI systems.
- Provide telephone duties as required, ensuring high standards of customer care at all times, taking accurate messages and responding to general queries within own line of responsibility as appropriate.
- Undertake significant levels of routine administrative procedures with a high level of attention to detail.
- Required to cover for colleagues during absence and work flexible hours when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties which may be required within the level of this post.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) and Mathematics or equivalent and 1 year's relevant experience* Or2 years' relevant experience*
- ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
- Relevant experience is defined as experience of working with computerised data information systems in a working environment
- Excellent communication skills, good organisational skills, ability to work on own initiative and adaptable.
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.