Band 3 Administrator
Temporary Band 3 Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust at Cregagh Clinic Initially with a move to Avoca, Knockbracken Healthcare Park.
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Location: Cregagh Clinic Initially with a move to Avoca, Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for procuring Domiciliary Services for assessed clients in need of services from the Trust's Home Care Services and the Independent Sector, which may include working over a 7 day week. A major element of this work will be responding to hospital discharges and will require someone who has the ability to work under pressure. They will be required to liaise with Community Teams and other professionals in the Trust to expedite the delivery of timely and responsive services.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
For each of the following, the post holder will:
- Participate as a member of the Care Bureau team to provide a responsive and efficient procurement of Domiciliary Services across all Programmes of Care.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all requests for service provision in line with established protocols and guidelines.
- Ensure that once each request is made and the response time has lapsed that next provider is contacted in line with the procurement guidelines.
- Inform the line manager where there are issues with responsiveness from the various suppliers of care.
- Maintain records and information that will advise Care Professionals and the Trust's Contract's Department on issues of contract compliance and quality indicators.
- Ensure all information is maintained accurately on the E-Brokerage System.
- Establish close working with all stakeholders including professional managers, service providers and the Trust.
- Follow all established procedures to comply with the Trust's protocols.
- Inform my line manager of any issue that will affect the safe and efficient delivery of care services.
- Assist in the preparation and collation of statistics and other information required for the service.
4 GCSE's including English (Grades A-C) or equivalent and 1 year's administrative experience
NVQ Level 2 Administration and 1 year's administrative experience
A minimum of 2 years' administrative experience * Hold a current full driving licence, which is valid for use in the UK, and have access to a car on appointment (Where disability prohibits driving, this criteria will be waived if the applicant is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications.
Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to apply strict attention to detail.
An ability to meet deadlines, work across various service areas and work under pressure.
Ability to relate/communicate with operational staff and senior management through all levels of the organisation.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.email@example.com
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.